- Quick Start
- My Account
- Chat Operators
- Chats History
- Visitors Tracking
- Chat Operator software
- Third party chat software
- Getting Help
3. My Account
Here you can manage your Company profile, payment options and obtain Live Chat button HTML code or customize your Chat Window.
To change your Company address details, click link in My Account panel (see figure 4.1). Please make sure both your address details, prefered currency and VAT number (applicable to European Union countries only) are correct, as this will be used to prepare your invoices. Depending on your location and if VAT number is entered, the following VAT tax rules apply:
- Current VAT rate applies to all UK customers
- EU Business with a VAT Number will not be charged VAT
- EU Individuals/business without VAT number - UK VAT applies
- Customers outside EU, no VAT applies
Here you can also change your time zone, which will affect how dates and times are displayed in the Control Panel.
To access your invoices or save Credit Card details click Payments link
(1) in My account panel. See figure 3.3 above.
To view or print your invoices select link from
Payments menu (see figure 3.3).
- Details of your next payment can be found in
You next billtab.
- To view status of your orders click
- To download an Invoice in PDF format click link
Saved Credit Cards
In order to pay for monthly subscription fees, you need to save details of at least one credit card, before your first invoice is due. To save credit card details, click link in Payments menu. Next fill all fields in the form
(2) and click Save button
(3). If you no longer wish to use particular credit card for your payments, use delete button
(4) to remove it from the system.
Here you can customize look and behaviour of your Chat Window.
In this tab you can configure following settings:
1. You can select Chat Window languages using drop down list located in the top right corner of General settings tab. Note: Chat Window language can be also configured dynamically by your website script. To switch language make your script change '/language/' string in the Chat Button HTML code as shown below:
List of available language codes:
|sq - Albanian||ar - Arabic||az - Azerbaijani||eu - Basque|
|be - Belarusian||bg - Bulgarian||ca - Catalan||zh - Chinese|
|hr - Croatian||cs - Czech||da - Danish||nl - Dutch|
|en - English||et - Estonian||fi - Finnish||fr - French|
|gl - Gallegan||ka - Georgian||de - German||el - Greek|
|he - Hebrew||hi - Hindi||hu - Hungarian||is - Icelandic|
|id - Indonesian||ga - Irish||it - Italian||ja - Japanese|
|ko - Korean||lv - Latvian||lt - Lithuanian||mk - Macedonian|
|ms - Malay||mt - Maltese||no - Norwegian||fa - Persian|
|pl - Polish||pt - Portuguese||ro - Romanian||ru - Russian|
|sr - Serbian||sk - Slovak||sl - Slovenian||es - Spanish|
|sv - Swedish||th - Thai||tr - Turkish||uk - Ukrainian|
|ur - Urdu||vi - Vietnamese||cy - Welsh||yi - Yiddish|
2. Incoming calls can be passed to one or more available operators:
- Alert all Operators - Calls will be passed to all online operators
- Alert one Operator - Calls will be passed to the less loaded operator (by random)
3. Connection timeout - how long Visitor will be presented with "Connecting..." window before off-line message window is displayed.
4. Maximum chats per agent - how many simultaneous chat sessions one agent can handle.
5. In single operator call distribution mode you can choose to automatically send "Canned response" - see chapter 4.1 - to your Visitor before Operator actually answers the call.
Using this tab you can upload your own (1) Header image and (2) Sidebar image. Dimensions of your images will be resized to respectively 290x80px and 90x367px. Only one custom graphics slot can be active at the same time.
Here you can decide if your website visitors should enter their name and email address before Chat session begins. If check box
(1) is checked, before chat is routed to one of your Company operators, a welcome screen will display. If check box is unchecked chat session begins immediately and your visitor name will appear as
Guest. Welcome message can be customized in a field
You can also enable or disable (and mark as required) Name and Email fields. To enable Department selection
(5) drop down list, you need to define at least two departments.
Here you can customize a message
(1) displayed to your website visitors when there are no available Chat operators. You can also change message displayed after off-line message is submitted
Automatic chat invitations
Here you can enable automatic chat invitations. When visitor stays on the same web page for a defined period of time an automatic chat invitation pop up window will be displayed - see figure 3.9 above. To enabled automatic invitations:
NOTE: Visitors Tracking must be activated first - see chapter 6. Visitors Tracking for detailed instructions how to enable it.
- Tick check box
- Set number of seconds before invite screen is displayed (between 5 and 360 seconds).
- Enter your chat invitation message.
- Optionally you can upload your own image.
Please note: if a visitors clicks "No thanks" button, invitation window will not be displayed to this person any more.
Google Analytics integration
To allow for tracking Live Chat window Events in your Google Analytics account:
- Login to your Google Analytics account and go to
- Highlight and copy to the clipboard your
Customize Chat Windowclick gear icon located in top right corner and select
- Enter your website domain
- Paste your Google Analytics
Second step in integrating Live Chat with Google Analytics is adding Goals (or Events):
- Go to
Adminsection of your Google Analytics account.
Chat Welcomeas Goal name.
Live Chatinto Category field.
Welcome Screeninto Action field.
Repeat steps 3 - 9 above to create two additional Goals using the following parameters:
- Goal name:
- Goal name:
Here you can find HTML code for Live Chat buttons. To open Chat Buttons window click link in
My Account panel.
Standard chat buttons are provided as a convenient way of adding Live Chat functionality to your website. To use one of our standard buttons:
- Click HTML code corresponding to your selected button in order to highlight it.
- Right click on highlighted HTML code
(1)and select Copy from context menu (or press Ctrl+C key).
- Open your web page, where you want to add Live chat button, right click and select Paste (or press Ctrl+V key).
Available standard chat buttons:
Our standard buttons may not always fit into the design of your website. Therefore we provide a way to upload your own graphic files (in GIF format) which can be used as Live Chat buttons on your web pages. In order to use this facility, you will need to prepare two GIF images. One for "online" button, which will be displayed when at least one Chat Operator is available. Another one for "offline" button, which will be displayed when there are no available Chat Operators. To upload your custom button:
- Click Custom buttons tab
- Select online button file in field
- Select offline button file in field
- Click Add button
(4). Your custom button HTML code will be generated instantly.
You can select one of the following Chat Button languages using drop down list located in the bottom left corner of Chat Buttons window:
Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Gallegan, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh and Yiddish.
You can pass custom variables to Chat Window by adding extra elements to HTML Chat Button code. The standard Chat Button code has the following onclick attribute:
You can add three custom variables separated by comma as shown below:
This way you can pre-populate Visitor's name and email information that otherwise would be collected on Welcome Screen form. Also by specifying operator SIP username - (see Figure 4.3) you can bypass normal chat routing mechanism and direct Visitor to a specific operator.